Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our destiny


December 3, 2005
The first day for our journey
Although we know each other since December last year
but
every pictures in my mind are very clear.
Actually, I can not remember when is the first day for our meeting. I can remember just only situation which happened on that day. But Larry always remember this day ( so sweet).
Our destiny start from I was Member Committee of AIESEC ( International Organization)and Larry decided for being trainee of Tsunami project in Thailand. For that reason is the beginning for our relationship.
On December 3, 2005 I made appointment with my best friends, Pui ,Christina and Maggie at SIAM center. On that day we planned to go to Route 66 Club. Before meeting time I walked around SIAM Center. A gay came to me and motivated me to go to casting with him that night. ummm this is the first time for me .....Actually, I really want to go but I denied him because I want to go to the club more. When I met Pui, Christina and Maggie, I told the story which I just met a modeling gay to them. That time I was excited so I didn't notice about still have other person there. After that Pui introduced a man who stood behind her to me. So I knew his name at that time. His name is Larry but at that time I thought his name is Rally so I keep called him like that. (Actually, I heard from Pui that will have a new Malaysian trainee joined with us.) I just said "Hi" to him and continued my story with my friends. (Frankly, at the first time I met him, I felt he was handsome but just only that first sight haha...sorry dear)
Ps......I have just known how to spell his name when we have already been couple and I know that because I chatted with his girlfriend's friend, Suansim and she asked me why I spelled Larry name like that. .... haha
And then we walked around SIAM Center and Christina stopped at a shoes shop. While I was waiting Christina chosen her shoes, Larry came to me and asked my name again. "Um...You didn't care my name at all what you was thinking when Pui introduced me to you" I thought like that when he asked my name.
Afterwards we went to the club but we arrived there a bit late so we didn't get the table inside the club for that reason we had to sit outside.
"This guy was very show off. Did he think, the way he danced was sexy?"
I thought ......and made me don't like him because his dancing style. And then we went inside the club and danced. I said to him that "Don't be naughty" I can remember just only that sentence. Don't ask me why I said like that because until now I haven't found answer yet.
Oh! Yeah! He tried to show that he can drink a lot alcohols, thus he helped me to drink and at the end of the story was he drunk and vomited. haha
This is my first impression which I had to him at that time.....
I hope he will read blog and tell me
what was his impression to me at that time too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home