Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Monday, November 06, 2006

What happend after the club?

I went to his room next morning
December 3, 2005. I didn't go back home because it was too late when Route 66 club closed, so I went to stay with Pui. Pui's parent have dormitory near her home. For this reason, Pui always shares her rented room for AIESEC trainees. Maggie and Larry stayed in her dormitory. Christina stayed at Pui house. Usually, when I go to Pui place, I always stay with her. But I went to stay with Maggie in her rented room that night. ( I forgot the reason for staying with her, as too drunk)
Next morning I was woke up because my mom calling. She asked me to come back home as fast as I can. So I had to wake up after I rang off her line. Unfortunatly, I didn't have enough money for taxi. I tried to borrow Maggie's money but she also didn't have, therefore Maggie asked me to go to Larry room for borrowing. I thought that

"I don't want to go to his room. I don't want to borrow his money. I don't want to lose my face. But I don't have any choice."

Finally, I had to go to his room. I knocked the door. I waited not too long and that door was opened. I saw him sat on bed and he wore only short pants (Frankly, It looked like boxer.) Actually, I was very ashamed but I had to assume that I was ok. I borrowed money from him and he gave it to me suddenly. Although I told him I would return to him soon but until now I haven't returned to him yet.
Afterward, I hadn't met him for a while because he went to Phang Nga for being trainee. My feeling which I had to him at that time was just only a naughty trainee and he was not interesting for me at all....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    I read what you wrote about our firts meetings.. Hmmm.. sounds like I was acted in a manor that was not likeable. Well anyway that was the past. I will bear that in mind the next time I dance..

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    And yes, it was a boxer and that I felt violated as you kept looking at me that way.. Haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home