Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Baby is Going to Japan

I think many people would like to travel and the thought of going to Japan.. wow.. This Sunday, she is going to Japan for 2 weeks. Where in this land, its hard for me to reach her by the usual means of telephone. So I guess internet is the next best thing. I can't help feeling down knowing she will be miles further away from me than she already is. Distance do make the heart grows fonder.

Initially when she told me that she got the job to be flight attendant.. I was really sad and disappointed. It was so hard for me to let her go. Now the time has really come. I have accepted her ambition already. Tried to encourage her as much as I can to stay on her course in realising her dream. Gave her all my best wishes and kissed her forehead telling her to go ahead. Sometimes I feel like I am already a father, getting older beyong my actual age.

She told me that training in Japan will be a lot harder than what she went through in Bangkok. I hope that she can take it. It's a feeling like seeing your own child going to study abroad for the first time. A lot of apprehension and fears that something will go wrong. Wanting for some moment to go with her and make sure she is alright. But to look at the bright side, this is a chance for her to be more independent. And I do hope her health can take it.

This few days its like a dark cloud hovering above my head. It seems like it will be raining on me. I know she is afraid to go there too. After all its her first time truly away from home. She has travel before to visit friends and all. But this time its about work and discipline. Not where is the fun in that. I guess this is the last few steps to realise her dreams.

Hope she stay course and move forward and her health gets better and not worse.

Lynn, love you.. I really want to make it in life with you. Like I have always told you, there is only 1 Lynn, please take good care of her. Cause I cannot find any more replacements IF I lost my one and only..

Baby..ni tze wo ther wei ee.. haha Wong Lee Hom's song that "you are my one and only"..

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Alynn said…

    THANK YOU BAYBY! I WAS CRIED WHEN I RED YOUR BLOG HEHE. WHY YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME CRIED. I LOVE YOU AND I WILL TAKE CARE MYSELF AS BEST AS I CAN.MY DEAR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home