Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My last week for my freedom

On 15 may (Next week) I will be Jalways's cabin crew trainee. Although I'm very happy for making my dream come true but seem like it's just start. I have many things have to learn in this three months. Start from foudation Japanese language (20 lessons in 15 days) and then will have the exam which I have to do at least 80 score from 100. After that I will learn F1 and F2 which are conversation and situaton in cabin. Then I will study emergency.......I will go to Japan on 19 August hehe seem like.... It's very long time"""

For last week for my freedom. I spend my time with review my Japanese lessons. Although can not finish 20 lessons like other friends but I will try my best to do good score. Moreover spend my money with shopping for dresses, shoes, make up, bags etc... and my new laptop (Copta). I spend aroud 50,000 bath for those stuffs ... very crazy!!!

I also met up my friends such as Pui, Hallie we went to shopping and watched movie togther. Also met chair and P' Num for dinner. And also have plan to meet AIESEC friends in this saturday.

My feeling now is happy and not happy in the same time, I'm happy to get this job but I'm tired to fake with this social. don't want to say much.....

My dad has plan to buy the new home. That's a good news. Hope it will become true soon. I want my own bedroom........


Hallie and I @ JJ Market





Dinner with Chair and P'num at MK








Copta..... My new laptop (7 May 2007)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home