Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

25 things I will do for Larry

1. I will be mature
2. I will cook for him (hehe...although, I don't know how to cook)
3. I will make him happy
4. I will be prettier and more beautiful
5. I will be healthy
6. I will take care myself
7. I will not skip the meal
8. I will not firlty
9. I will have only him (In my heart)
10.I will not make him angry
11.I will make him proud of me
12.I will not be the materialism girl
13.I will learn to protect myself
14.I will not drink a lot
15.I will not be too sensitive
16.I will learn how to do housekeeper
17.I will be beside him
18. I will not make him annoy
19. I will support him
20. I will be his laugh and smile
21.I will not be too jealous
22.I will make him proud of himself too.
23.I will be his inspiration
24.I will be his dream girl
25.I will be his good wife (don't know when but I hope :P)

Although, It's not much for the thing I will do for him but I really want to do. And I hope I can do everything I wrote above for him.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Pui said…

    Ahh...so soo sweet ah .. can i start throwing up now??

    Hehe, really good la if you want to do all that to him :)

    See ya

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    Hehe.. well, we all have aspirations so we can be a better person. But the inspiration or the motivation can be because of a person and that's life. I aspired to be a better person too for her but I don't state it here.
    Somehow I think that I need to work on being more patient and be working able to support another person other than me in terms of financially. I have general pic but not yet to detail like hers.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home