Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Please be stronger

Dear....

I know you are very sad now. I know you are afraid of our future. I also afraid too. I know you afraid I will leave you. I know who are the best one for me. I love you so much. I will not go to other guy for sure. I know you never trust me. You always think I'm naugthy and like to play around. I don't have anything for garuntee as you can not garuntee yourself to me too. But we can not do anything except believe in our faith.

I can not live without you as you can not live without me. You are important for me as I important for you. You told me that your feeling now is like the girl who wait her husband go to work in other country. I also have the same feeling like I'm that husband who has to go to work with many concern and worry. I worry about you. I worry to leave you there. I want you too dear.

Dear, please be stronger. I can not pass this thing alone. I want your encourage and I want your support. I know you have to take sometime for clearing your mind. Dear....you have to move on not just only our relation but also your life too. You still have your job and have many things you have to learn. Don't forget your own dream. Both of us we have our own dream. Although we will have different dream and different path but we have the same goal.

"Love is what you will gain when the time comes"

1 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    I am so gonna regret this episode. Worse still it's recorded here. Next time I cannot deny I am a sissy guy. But well, you have a point. I lost track in our relationship. I really have something to do in this life. Cannot give up so soon. And also I will make myself better. I know you need my strength to carry me. I am too heavy haha.. getting fat. But I can pick myself up dear. Don't worry. I think your words so far had made me believe you. So I will learn to trust you even though you had a bad record..Haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home