Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

How to lose the guy in 10 days

Episode 3
The last supper
He stayed in Bangkok nearly 10 days. I asked him hanged out with me and my friends for dinner. We went to Sizzler , SIAM Center. Of course, I asked Kit, Pui, Christina and Champ. He was very pity at that time because nobody like him. We thought he was strange, annoying, stupid. Thus none wanted to talk with him anymore.
That dinner all of us spoke in Thai and no one care he would understand or not. I noticed he tried to start the conversation but none want to talk with him. I and Kit are the good friend. We always have same personality and have familiar situations so we understand each other quite well. Frankly, I had good feeling with Kit that time. He is my type. He is nice, warm, mature, friendly and clever. I had thought if we were couple, it would be great!!!!. (Sorry, dear :P)
He was obviously bored during dinner. We had a great time. We talked in Thai and forgot he was there. Finally, he tried to do something for calling our attention. He walked out and said he would go to toilet and then we saw him walked around in front of the restaurant like crazy chap!.
And then he came back at the table but none care him. So he did many annoying things such as sighed, slept etc. May be he thought that performance could call our interest. He did a big mistake because I felt very bad with those things and I felt he didn't have manners at all!!.
Finally, he said something but I can not remember what he said. Whatever it made us stop talked and checked bill.
After dinner, I planed to watch King Kong movie with Kit. He was sad but I didn't care. That night my friends told me that he said something about me after I had left. He met me at SIAM center at first time and the last time he met me was the same place, he said. Um .....After I heard, I thought, it was great. Finally he gave up!!!!!!...........

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    I see I am stupid huh.. Okler I acted stupid but I was not calling for attention. Just that I was bumped for being treated that way. If I was in my hometown. I would have left that restaurant after eating there and tell you guys.. Bye bye.. That was when I realise that I should not have waste my time on you anymore.. Haha. I forgot what changed my mind

     

Post a Comment

<< Home