Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Calling from Pang Nga

Why he know my mobile phone number?
I really forgot about I gave my mobile phone number to him or he asked my number from somewhere. Whatever, he called me after he arrived to Pang Nga. At that first, I willing to talking with him. As I told you before, I was member committee in AIESEC. I worked in Service and Learning function. Therefore, one of my priority was facilitate trainee . So I thought, it was my obligation.But he kept calling me nearly everyday. Thus, I started to curious about his calling purpose. Christina, my Taiwanese friend was stay at my home. So she noticed about that too.
I just broke up with Pol, my ex-boyfriend for a while but I still loved him a lot. Sometime we still hanged out together. For this reason, It was very hard for me to forget him. Pol is the genius boy. He is younger than me 3 years. I was his girl friend around 5 months. Although it was very short time but I love him so much. Even if he lied me and had other girl but I tried to return our relationship. But all of things I did for him, he had never appreciated at all. He always looked down and complained me until I didn't saw my value and lose my confidence.
Larry, he know about my problem with Pol. He is a good listener. He pushed a lot efforts to knowing me. Even if my English was poor but he tried to communicated with me. He was unlucky for affection me at that time because my heart still had someone inside so it didn't open to him and made me annoyed him when he called. I started to complained him with my friend, although he didn't do anything wrong. But I had never told him about I didn't like his calling or his behavior. So it was not his fault if he thought I liked him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home