Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How to lose the guy in 10 days

Episode 2
He is naughty


At the first time I met him. I noticed that he is a flirtatious man. And I think, I'm not wrong. Especially after
Da who is my best friend told me she brought Larry to the club with her and her friends. He tried many times for touching her friend waist. Actually, I had known that story before. So I was not surprise when I heard that. And the first person who told me was Larry.
Frankly, I relized from this situation that although his character look like a naughty man but he is not. Becasue his voice when he told me about he touched Da's friend waist was very guity and he very worried about I would be angry.
Back to the point "How to lose the guy in 10 days". Seem like my first plan didn't suceed. I thought, if I tried to deny him, he would understand I didn't like him. But may be because of his foolish and his persistence made him still have a lot of motivations for flirt with me. So I came out the second plan. I asked Kit, my man friend assumed to like me and he would accompanied with me when I had to meet Larry.
We went to the club for new year party. Of course, I asked Larry to join because I just wanted someone who went to the Jam Bar (the culb) for booking the table. Many friends joined with us that night and Kit too. At that time, he gave me a promise that he would stop for smoking and he didn't smoke at all. But he came back to smoke that night may be because I was more care him when he smoked. I would complain him when he smoked and grabed the cigarette from his hand. But I noticed he liked me to do like that. The party was very nice.
You know? Although I always said I hate him but I was interested in him too. I always notice what he did in club. He liked to take my pictures. But actually, It was seem like he liked to take gilrs pictures because he took a lot of girl pictures in club that night.
So the counclusion is he is a play boy :p

1 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    No he was not a playboy. He got seduced by Da's fren. I still maintai my innocence : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home