Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Lost Girl..

She is getting nervous and scared. She feels alone and that there is no one that she can count on. Her health is getting worse but she is afraid to see the doctor with her mom. I feel like there is little I can do. I can only stay quiet and repeat myself that she goes to see the doctor. She has her reasons. And that she told me so. But I think that the doctor will only tell what is aching her and that she should not think more than that.

Can you imagine? Seeing your loved ones suffers. And there is little you can do except hear her lament about her pain. I am sure many of you could and that I think some of you went through worse. But the point is, nobody likes to be in this situation. And nobody wants to lose their loved ones let alone see them suffer. I hope that she can come to her senses and be brave enough to face the truth.

Dear, please go to check up. I don't want to have you faint again. I don't want to have you faint especially I am not there to be beside you. I don't want this unknown early warnings of your body be ignored and leads to more complication later.. That is what I mean, "please take care" when every time before we end our conversation.

Like I had said, "There is only one Lynn for me. She is not replaceable. She is precious.."

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Alynn said…

    Dear, I know, you always care me. You are right. I feel very lonely now. I feel, I have to pass many things alone. Although you are willing to help me but I don't want to disturb you. I hope, everythings will be better soon. Love you xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home