Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Got My Baby Worried..

Sometimes we feel down and don't feel like we want to pick ourselves up. Just wanna lay there and for a while enjoy being miserable. But the problem of being miserable is you hurt someone you care about or offend ppl that you should never offend such as your boss or friends.. So being a believer of super heroes and TV characters, I have to pick myself up and tell myself; "Real heroes like Superman or spiderman can still save the world even if they had a real bad day." "I need to be strong and not be phased by all the bullshit I am getting..", I told myself. So there I go on a new day and waking up knowing that I cannot solve my problem by just complaining. Need to understand, measure and act and resolve my existing problem. What is a probelm is not really a problem. Need to tell myself that.

Anyway to the point, I know that I make her worried because I sounded like I had something troubling me and I dunno how to tell her. I feel like it's not a big problem but I just want to have someone to understand that I am being pushed to perform in every aspect. My work, my financial standings and I was told that, I should not go out to often with my best mate for nice dinners, movies and entertainment. I wanted to have fun like everybody else. But look where I am stuck, in the office everyday till 8 to 9 something pm. Sometimes, its voluntary.. Sometimes it's not. The times that was voluntary is fine. But everyday like this whether I liked or not was a problem for me at least. I know that she thinks that it's a good thing that my life is full of this "benificial activities" yah I can contribute. But I also want some relax time. Wish that not everyday I have to rush so many reports..

Well, so much for bitching around here. Cannot help it.. I have not many places to bitch about. Have to act cool and act like a hero in front of friends and colleagues because I need to be dependable and be hero. See, the problem of watching too much tv in my formative years.. I get detached from the real world and live in my own..

I am Kal-el son of Jor-el.. I come from Krypton.. And you who have read this owe me US 1,000.. Pay me back..

1 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Alynn said…

    Dear, I know you have a lot of pressure in your life. Sometimes I really want to help you but I don't know how. I hope you will be better soon dear.Don't watch too much movie and TV. I afraid of one day you will think you can fly like superman.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home