Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

How to lose the guy in 10 days

Episode 1
He returned to Bangkok

After he had been in Pang Nga for a while, he came back to Bangkok for Christmas and New year.
I know, I was very mean to him. Although I very annoyed him but I had never told him. My English was not good (Now still bad....haha) so I thought, at least I can practice my English with him. It was not his fault, if he would think I also interested in him.
He decided to come back Bangkok for Christmas and New year. I know, he came back for me but I neglected him in Bangkok nearly 10 days. He lived with a Japanese trainee. When he called me, many times I didn't pick up and I had never called back or send message to him.
I always discussed with my friend about him. So I thought, if I do very bad things to him in that 10 days, he will give up.
Because of my zodiac is LEO. Hence, I'm very confident. I love things which are luxurious. Most of the time when I will meet someone, I always dress up and I have never looked shabby. Especially when I have date with guy, I always want to be perfect in front of him. But in the same time if that person is my close friend or my family or someone I don't care, I will very lazy to dress up and look very shabby. Thus, when Larry arrived in that early morning, I asked him come to my home by himself (He had never been to my home before and actually, my home is very far from bus station. But I don't care) When he arrived, I went out to pick him up around my home. I know, my face and my hair that time looked very sloppy. He had never seen me like that before. I don't know how was his feeling at that time.......
We had the AIESEC meeting that day. I brought him to join even if I knew, he would be bored because he was not AIESECER. After the meeting we went to department store allowed there. We walked around department store and sat at one milk shop. That time should be the first time when we talked like face to face. At that time, I felt, he was very arrogant. He always said I am older than you so I know better. Frankly, these sentence made me very hate him! How come this man is too confident? Did he think he is the best one this world?
We went to We' Za club that night when was Christmas Night. Many people joined with us. I asked "Kit" who is my man friend to join for protecting me from Larry. He tried to show off a lot such as dancing, smoking ,drinking and always took me to the toilet. But frankly, I didn't appreciate that. Those things made me feel like he really was confident and very proud of himself. I didn't pay attention to him at all.
"Hey! Look at Larry..He took off his button's shirt." One of my friend told me but I didn't even want to see what he did. And then I noticed he walked away and he didn't come back to desk at all. He vanished away. Until the club closed he had still disappeared. He was not in toilet. We went to wait him in front of the club. Finally, he walked from somewhere and came to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and he looked at my eyes. He said something to me. Although I can not remember but It was sweet.
He told me he was stole his mobile phone. I sent him to taxi. I was sad and guity becasue I didn't take care him well. My friends started to think he was wiered and tried to call attention from me. We acussed him a lot. And our conclusion was he didn't lose his mobile phone. And I also believed.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    At that time 'I said Iwas sorry that I cannot protect you or something lke that because I was drunk oand cannot even take care of myself.." Atthat time after I drink I tend to be very protective of ppl around me.. Heck, I was always like that since I've been to the club with my other girlfriends I mean normal one ler. But after that I think they don't need me to take care of them. They can atekcareof tehmselves. trying to do more is like trying to call for attention..

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    Dear, when I said I was older.. It does not mean I was better. Oh yah, I did think that you were still young and that there were many kind of ppl you have not seen. But not that I have seen many either. I guess that it is partly my ego of thinking that I've been through a lot on my own and and my home town friends. That was just false supremacy. Now if I say that I think that it means I am just jaded about life haha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home