Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Fortuneteller

Who is my soul mate?

I was last year student at the time. Therefore, I had to be trainee in a company which relate to my study. I selected Spark Communication Company for my internship. This company is public relation company.

Most of employee here were women. They were interested in fortuneteller. So they asked a fortuneteller came to the office. I had never tried that before. Although I also was interested but I was not sure about this fortuneteller. But after my friends had tried, they said he predicted very well. For this reason, rest of people asked me to join because they would make appointment with fortuneteller again. Even if the price was 400 bath but I accepted to pay. (Always use money in the crap stuff.

I saw my fortune at the middle of December, 2005. I thought, this fortuneteller predicted my past very correct. He said, my mom was pass away and she always around for protection me. He said my mom will be happy soon because I will graduate soon. Actually, he said many things but I can remember well just only 2 topics which very influenced my ideas.

First, my love. As I told you before, I just broke up with my ex-boyfriend and we still kept in touch. The fortuneteller said I have 2 soul mates and I have already met them. First man I very love him. He is younger than me. (Oh! That's true. He is younger than me 3 year) I had thought to marry with him ( Um yeah I had). But He always brought the problems to me ( Yeah! ). I and him just broke up because he had other girl. But he will come back to me again on March 2006 ( and on March he really came back.) If I choose him, I will not happy and I will have the problems with my family. For other man, He is foreigner. He just came in to my life. If I choose him, he can make I am happy.

Oh! Foreigner? At the time, had only one foreigner who interested in me "LARRY". NO!!!!!! can not be him. I have never and ever like him.

At the time, I liked one of my friend he was studied in international school and he went to England for Master. I knew him for awhile and he is a very cute guy. Should be him so I asked fortuneteller "what is his work?" and the answer was " about logistic. ( Ah should be him, he works in that kind of company and he studied aboard so he is international as well) I know, I know. It was stupid idea but it was good for my feeling to tell myself like that.

Second prediction was about my job. You have a chance to study. You should study in Marketing. And you should be Flight Attendant. Flight Attendant is a job in my dream but I forgot about that until he remind my memory. I want to be flight attendant. I want to be the angle in the sky. !! ^-^

So after I saw fortuneteller, the prediction had a lot of affections to me. Especially, 2 issues above. I more attention with my friend and try to keep Larry away (Although in deep of my mind, I thought the one is fortuneteller mean is him but I didn't accept). The flight attendant have became the big of my dream since that. I really hope, one day I will wear a nice uniform, work in a big airplane , take care a passengers, make them happy and safety with our flight.

I don't know about all of the prediction will come true or not. I always believe that fortuneteller is a challenging and interesting science. I enjoy myself when I saw that and want to see it true or not. Although I didn't expect too much about the prediction but I had one prediction which have already came true. I got him "Larry". I can not risk my destiny. Although I tried a lot to avoid and deny you but I could not escape from you.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    I don't know what really happened. But I think that whatever we believe, we must move forward now because the wheel is already moving. SO lets just sit back, kic back and enjoy our future unfolds..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home