Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It is Valentine's

She must be so sad now. Lost and not knowing what to do. Feel lonely. She go out there and try to seek familiar comfort. From the man she once loved more than anything. She wants advice and just someone to cry to. Right now I can't be the one she goes to.

She must think that her life is so terrible because she cannot have what she wants. Everybody else is always telling her what to do. She asks "what about me?" "What about what I want?" I can only roll tears for her because I made her like this. So near, yet so she cannot get it. She would cry tonight.. Cry so much until she finds it hard to breathe again. I wish I can tell her everything is alright. I will take care of it.

When she goes back she feels shattered again. Lost hope and her dreams shattered. She lose her direction cause she don't know what else she can do. She feels like what she do or want she cannot get. So why want to try again..

All I can say is; I know dear.. I know.. Happy Valentine's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home