Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Living Life on a String..

Ever feel like you have lost your way and don't know where to go? Ever walk on a road more than half way through and only to realise that there is a nothing but a cliff awaits you at the end? If you know what awaits you at the end is a terrible thing, would you still walk ahead?

Actually, there are no certainty in life. What seems like a cliff could be the edge with a panaromic view above a beautiful valley. Things like that cannot be set for sure. I have also live life very recklessly. Cause I just want to see what is at the end there, that is all..

Now, take a look at what I have just said as your ambition. You know that many ppl tell you that there is nothing but sorrow awaits you at the end there. But like a moth attracted to fire, you want to fly straight towards it just to know what is in the fire.. You will get burn but yet you still want to go for it because somehow you got the idea that this is what you want all your life. You seem so sure of that. Or are you?

Sometimes even I cannot walk with you because this is what you wanted more than anything else. I can only stand and watch. If I encourage you, and you do obtain your goals but with the price of your health.. again I can only see you hurt, feel bad and worried.

But if I discourage you, your life seems void of flavours and you feel lost. Someone did say that love is also about learning to let go. My parents had to let me go and explore the world as I grew up. So they let me go and I am here working in a home away from home. And as a lover of yours, should I let you go for the sake of your ambition?

I do think that we are not defined according to our occupation. And I also know overtime, a desire could change and what seems like the most important thing in the world for us once could be replaced by something else or maybe even someone else.

Lynn, realise that you can be all that you want to be with me. You can go forward for the sake of your ambition. And all things will change even if we don't like it. But if we have the power to choose, we must ask ourselves, is it all worth it? If you know the answer for sure because despite what the outcome, it is that you walked this road that matters to you. Walk on..

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Alynn said…

    Dear.....
    I know, how much you worry about me. Of course, I will follow my dream. I will go forward. I beleive no matter what the choice I choose you will support and stay beside me ^-^. And I realized, sometime we can not get everything we want. Although we will get that but may be we will be not happy with that.
    Thus, I will try to follow my dream and I promise, I will not be like moths which still tried to fly in fire.
    Although I know at the end of this road will have a cliff but I have still walked in this road. Because I believe that before I will arrive the cliff, I will meet many beautiful views around sideways. And when I arrive that cliff, I will see how high it is and if it's too high, I will return back. and go back to the start point you are waiting me ...
    but may be that cliff we will very short so I easy walk pass to other side. And I can go to that side and go back to tell you how wonderful other side is. Do you understand me......?
    Oh very long coment ......... Love you ....^-^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home