Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Isolated Christmas






Today is December 25, 2006 when is Chris mas day. Christmas is my favorite festival. I think, this festival is very nice. The weather is cold. Many places are decorated beautifully. Most of people go out for party with their friends, have a great dinner with their family and spend a special time with their lover.

Commonly, I always have fabulous time in this festival such as Christmas day on 2004, I celebrated this festival with my ex-boyfriend at Bi yoke Tower, the highest tower in Thailand. We had sweet time together or Last year I had fun party with a lot of friends in We za Club. But this year....I don't have any plan. My friends are busy and some have date with their couple. I also want to celebrate Christmas with my lover too. I also want to get a special gift from my dear. But he is not here. I just try to forget that today is Christmas. I just assume that today is the same as everyday. Today is not important. Actually, It's very hard because everywhere are decorated with big Christmas Tree, Christmas Song and many things which make me realize that today is Christmas day.

I woke up in this morning and can just only sent a short message to my boyfriend. So sad.....-_-. If my boyfriend read this posting, he will think that I think over again. Because he is not a romantic person so may be he think this day is just only a festival. It's not special. It just as usual day. Anyway today will pass and I can just hope next year I will have the chance to celebrate this festival with my dearest...... Merry Christmas

1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    I dreaming of the white christmas.. Just like the one I use to know.. Dear.. I know I cannot be there for christmas. Because my rain dear got sick and that my elves technician was on vacation. But at least by New Year, airasia will bring you here..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home