Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Valentine

Today is Feb 14, 2007 when is Valentine's day. In this morning I saw many girls hold roses on their hand and beside them also had their boyfriend. I looked at them with my sadness. I miss him a lot. I don't know what I have to choose. One hand is my dream and my dad and other hand is Larry. I know, he concern about my health. He concern how I will survive if I be the Flight Attendant. Who will take care me when I'm sick. Who we beside me when I have someone. We will be farer if I choose this carrer.
I nearly to give up for changing his mind to support me. I felt very lost when I told him I will not be Flight attendant anymore. I realized that I really want to try this carrer although I know how hard it is. I told myself that today is Valentine, my valentine will give the best thing for me. If he doesn't want me to be, I also will not be because I believe him.
In this evening he called me and said with a happy voice thatjust take the chance to be Flight attendant. I was wondered to hear his voice like that. I asked him that "Are you really happy or you assume to be" then he said "I'm happy" Just only that word can changed my bad feeling to become happier. I'm still hesistate when he let me follow my dream. Although both of us well know about what will happen in the nearly future but we selected to this way togeher. So no matter what I will have him and he will have me.
I will not scare to sick alone. I will not scare to stay alone in other country when I'm a fight attendant. I will not go out and have fun when I feel tired. I will control myself. I will not flirty...:P I will take care myself for him. I will make him pround of me. I will show him that he make the right decision for us. Thank you dear ...... Thank you for being my boyfriend. Thank you for giving me a chance to learn and grow up. Love you, my valentine.........

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    Ni yee ching man man chow kai,
    wo zhen ter puu siang fen kai,
    wei seh mo yau wo yong wei seow lai tai kuo ni..
    Wo zhen ter mei yow tien fen,
    an ching ter mei na me kuai,
    wo huoi sheun zhe fang chie ni,
    tze ing wei wo tai ai ni..

    you don't understand what I wrote but its ok.. Just that this has always been my favourite song.. And you don't have to understand it. Just I want to keep it as a record here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home