Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Will Peace be Restored?

Well Lynn just came to visit me again last weekends. It was a time to regain faith I guess. After all, our relationship was in a state of limbo for 2 weeks since she told me that she wanted to be a flight attendant. It was a time to heal and rebuild bridges. Hehe.. but more than anything, it was what we really needed most; to see each other and know that the same flame in our hearts still burn. I hope this event would give me the reason to believe her and hold on while she "flies" away.

Anyway, she met my parents too. I have no idea what they think of her and it's hard to get it out of them. Most of the time they will say as long as I like her than it's my life. Well such ambivalence.. But I guess it's wise of them to NOT judge someone so quick. After all they barely talked much but at least I see my parents taking an effort to talk to her. And I think my parents are curious about her as they do ask me questions about her. Sigh, I really do not know how to conclude this meeting too. But I do know it's a first step. My cousin likes her I think and also that I think Lynn has her charm with ppl. :) My friend did say that she looks the best compared to all the girls I have dated before.. I think she would be happy to hear that.

I guess a lot of things are really uncertain in life. So all I can do is choose and make decision each step as we go and it's also up to her to make hers. Whatever it is.. I guess god prepared for me a love life that is full of surprises. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home