Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Friday, March 09, 2007

My mom

Many people told me that my mom is a great woman. She is strong, clever, kind, ambitious and beautiful. Many people love my mom and never forgot her although she have already passed away more than 10 years.

Many people asked me I can remember my mom or not. Frankly, I don't have much memory with my mom. I remember that she very love me. When I was young I'm not healthy so I had to eat a special medicine. She went to my school everyday for giving the medicine to me. I remember that she can not cook and she doesn't like to do housekeeper. she pick me up from the school every evening. I remember she sang the song for me every night although she doesn't know how to sing but that is the most beautiful song for me.

I still remember how sad I am when my dad told me she was not with us anymore. She went to somewhere where is very far. More than 10 years without her. I told myself that I don't want to talk or think about her much. That's not because I'm not love her but I feel I don't want to sad. I know she always beside me. And bring me to the good way. I know she still protect me from the bad thing and bad people. I know she is waiting for seeing my success. And every time I do something done I hope she will proud of me.

I hope, she will be my guardian and I want her to know I love her lot. I want she pray for us and hope she will be glad with me and Larry relationship. I love you mom ...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lynn, Ur Mum? Passed away?I do Not understand that...So, who is the lady that treated PC & Me with Nice MANGO last 2 years @ ur house?? @.@

     

Post a Comment

<< Home