Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Our Future

I went to Penang last week (2-5 March, 2007) . I always go there for visiting my dear, Larry. Every time I go there I'm always happy and excited. But this time is different. I go there with the bad feeling and seem like I really don't want to see him anymore. After I had decided to be flight attendant, our relationship was not the same. Although he try to be sweet but I can feel he is not like that. He was colder and colder.

On the way I went to Penang in this time, I think about what should I do if he want to break up with me. I really afraid of loosing him. But It didn't be like that. After I had arrived the airport, he tried to talk with me as the same. But deep of my feeling know we are not the same. Finally, we talked and shared our feeling too each other. And we were better. I think, I understand him more and I think he also understand me more.

I went to meet his parent at Klang (His Home Town) His family is so nice and kind. I'm very happy for having a chance to meet them. And I hope their family will like me too. Larry will buy the car soon. I have still remembered when he told me he want to buy the car, I always not agree with him (But I can not remember why I don't want he buy a car) But when I sat on the car which he will buy. I feel very happy and really want to sit like that as long as I can. It was nice when I saw him drove the car with the happy mood. He look like a child when got the new toy. I very proud when I saw he got something he want. And I love to see his step. I know, he try so hard to get the car.

We had a romantic time at his apartment's balcony. He is not the romantic man but I'm the romantic girl. So I have to make him drunk so he was not shy to say something sweet to me. We sat at the balcony during the moon light. Actually, it has not anything much. No rose, no expensive stuff. It just only me and him but it can make the precious memory for me.

Now, I'm home. I miss him a lot. I know, after this we will have many obstacles come for testing us but I believe in our faith as he always does. I believe, we can pass it together.......Our future is still far but I believe this journey is worthwhile..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home