Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Friday, March 09, 2007

60 things I love Larry


1. He always calls me

2. He understand me

3. He like to eat

4. He is not handsome

5. He is funny

6. He always makes me happy

7. He always cares me

8. He always says I'm pretty and beautiful

9. He is my boyfriend

10.He like to watch movie with me

11.He has a sexy eyes when he drunk

12.He is good kisser

13.He always listens to me

14.He cook for me (I love his mama mi)

15.He washed my clothes

16.He bring me to travel around Penang.

17.He go to the club with me. Drink with me. Dance with me and drunk with me

18.I love his dancing

19.I love his massage
20.I love his hug
21.I love when he touch my hair and I feel very warm when he kiss my hair.
23.He is warm
24.He know when I'm sad
25. He always holds my hand and hugs me
26. He always asks how are you?
27. He bought the medicine for me
28. He writes e-mail to me
29. He makes me laugh
30. He always writes our blog although he is lazy
31. He brought me to the good places
32. He is loyal

33. He is patient

34. He respects my dicission

35. He is my inspiration

36. He is my Gardian

37. He has a nice shoulder

38. He is my moji kung

39. He like my body and my skin

40. He call me porkchop

41. He call me baby

42. He call me princess

43. He listen when I have problem and he always help me to solve

44. He is mature

45. I love his opinions

46. He is kind and generous

47. He cares people

48. He teachs me to know what is love, what is give and what is receive

49. He is engineer and he is my teacher too because he always teachs me

50. He is clever

51. He is interested me

52. He cried for me

53. He works hard

54. He let me be the flight attendant

55. He is a good trainer for exercise

56. He like Jay Chou songs

57. He love his family, he care his parent

58. He proud of me

59. He always beside me

60. He love me and I love him (this is the most important thing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home