Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

If I am a food what kind of food would I be?

Sometimes we try to compare ourselves to something imaginary. Like placing ourselves in situation and compare to it and see where we stand or to define ourselves. Well lets put it this way, we like to understand ourselves a little bit more everyday. Its fun.

If I am a food, what kind of food would I be? I think I would be dark chocolate. Look like something sweet but bitter to the taste. I think like that because of the things I wrote to Lynn. I try to be sweet but a lot of times I have to give Lynn a dose of reality. So I think I am bitter to her. Cause not many times she likes to hear these thoughts.. and sometimes if I get intoxicated with alcohol, I would be dark chocolate with Liquor in it.. :)

Well, if Lynn would become a food I know what she would be. Yup porkchop... Haha.. Nice to eat yam yam.. juicy and thick. Full of flavour and sweet smell of meat. Nothing sexual here please.. Just that I used to eat at Sizzler's with her and her friends. Love the thick meat there. And always associate food to her. Must be my nature of liking meat.. Until the day I lose my teeth, I like meat..porkchop

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Alynn said…

    err.. I think you are not dark chocolate. You are Moji. Outside is white and inside is dark but sometime is red. It has many favor. But I think you suit to normal moji which white outside and dark outside. hehe The reason is you look clean and nice to eat. It's very soft when touch its skin. But inside you are bad haha kidding.... anyway thank you for compare me to porkchop again and again. I want to be other food more.........:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home