Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Monday, April 30, 2007

What's new in my life

.....I have not wrote anything in our blog for awhile. I have many new things happened in my life in this time. Most of thing is about my new carrer, Cabin crew. I have already went to company for doing many documents such as Visa, Insurance, Opened Bank in Hawai and Tokyo since last week. And I also went to try on uniform. I was excited at that day. Finally, my dream is nearier and nearier.
.....Most of my time spend with Japanese. I have to study this language. And beleive me it's not easy to learn the new language in the short time. I have to force myslef alot to read book and not be lazy as I always be.....I study Japanese sine 10 am - 3.30 pm every Monday Wednesday and Friday. And after class still have to read book for review the lesson since 9 pm-mid night. For Tuesday and Thrusday is the day for Vocaburaly. I will spend whole day for remember the new words. On Saturday and Sunday still study a bit and relax with my Series Movie.
.....New friends in this new carrer. Most of them are pretty. Some of them are beautiful and look perfect. And few of them look very simple ....like me. Many times I asked myself that Why I can be here. IS it the right place for me. And I found the answer that I have something good so I'm here:P...
....I realised something after I talked with Larry in this evening. I realised that everybody have to have their own strenght. Everybody have to have different good point and all of that point will make you see value in yourself.....Seem like I have the problem to find my value long long time ago. I hurt myself a lot because I want to be thin. I change myself a lot because of my ex-boyfriend. And I complained myself alot about I haven't value for myself, my family and this world. But I found my value now. I know what I want to do. And I'm happy with that. I know what is make me better than other people. And what is make me important in this social.
....When Larry asked me about I know his strenght or not and I don't know. It made me feel very guity because he always know about me but I least to know him hehe. I think my read people skill had been better than this. Sorry dear...
...For our love still sweet and nice as always. I love him more and feel close to him more. I trust him and believe in our faith. I'm not care how other people said but just only I know I have him on this pathway it's enough for me. :P

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Pui said…

    Heyyyyy

    Good to hear your update naja, and please try not to be stressed out about your study and work - if you feel like complaining or letting it out then just call me na :)

    My MCP is coming close to an end now, so quite busy this time of the month la... but yeh, still need to relax and party! Heh, talk to you soon na, Miss you!

    xx

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Cal_el said…

    Well, Lynn, you do have good friends around you.. And they all wish you happiness too. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home