Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Jal Gang



My life is like the circle now. Every day has to learn Japanese and Japanese. It's harder and harder. The more I learned is the more I get more confuse in the same time. The last lesson still don't understand but I have to recieve the new lesson again. And I start to get in lazy mood...haha. Most of my friends they will finish 20 lessons before trainning but for me and other 3 friends can not make it finish. The most we can study is 13 lessons. I try to tell myself that No need to follow them. Although I learn 20 lessons but I have to study all of lessons again when I go to trainning center. And although I can study all but It's not mean I will understand all. So I prefer quality more than quantity. (Seem like excused)

My Jal gang has 4 people inculde me. My friends are very cute and have different personality and Character. I like them. We have good time together. And also have many plans to do together such as go to study together and plan to review the lessons together. We also plan to shopping together. No need to say which plan was acheived. Shopping is the last plan we plan in our schedule but It was our first thing we did......hahaha +

Let me say something about my friend....

1. MAy, she is very beautiful and look sexy girl. She has big eyes and thick brown eyes. She older than me one year and graduated from Abac University.

2. NAme, she is pretty and very confident. Learn fast and always says thing very direct and I found that she was born in October ....

3. P' Baby she is oldest in our group but seem like her face will cheat on her age. Sh e look very young. She try so hard to study Japanese. And she always say she is too old to study. But I know she can do that.

4. Me ......nothing to say about me ....haha

We went to eat som tum together and MAy took the picture for us. Thank you for her pictures. ...... I just hope, when we go to trainning school. We will have the chance tost ay in the same class. As I know they will seperate the classroom to 20 and 20 ......I want to study with them .........

Som Tum








Name and P' Baby



May and Me





Want to up my blog more a bit about my part time job from my ex-company (on May 4 2007) After had finished the job. I went to watched spider man 3 with Pui and Hallie at SFW (Central World) .I was dissapointed by theatre and movie. hehe Should not expect too much. While we were watching movie, the light in the theatre was turned on, included Hip hop music. I don't know what was happended? but It made my mood stuck hehe ..... Moreover, I don't know what's happended with my spider man. He is very dumb and look funny in this episode. And I think Larry is very look like spider man. I mean his personality lor :P....








1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For Jal Gang, you are also cute girl na, I am happy that your Jal Gang look lovely friends...

    I was laughing with myself a bit..why did you compare your moji kung( Larry) with Spider Man huh ? I guess that he is your Hero^v^..right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home