Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Larry and I

Do you believe in destiny? This blog is all about my love and my boyfriend, Larry. Although I don't know how is our love in future but I just want to keep our memory forever and ever.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Way so far

It have been long time that I have not came here and wrote down something. Some person should think we broke up so both of us didn't come and write down anything here.
The truth is : We have still love each other and always be happy. Larry is good. He is the good guy. He always try to do everything for me :) . I love him a lot and think he is only man who can do those kinds of things for me.
Next week will be our anniversary Yeah !! 2 years already for long love distance. I have never thought we can do that. Every month was passed so tough. Happiness, Sadness we try to get through it together. So many times both of us want to give up. But we have a little dream that we will be togethere in one day.
Larry try to find the job in Thailand. Because he think that it is the best way for us. He nearly to get the job. The company invited him to interview but unfortunetly i can not get. May be it's because god hate us or want to test us more.
I just want him to know that I believe he can do that. Although the way for us is so tough and far but I know he will build the bridge and bring us be together
Mojikung soo soo dai :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home